The OnSite mobile app is a separate product used to collect data and model one-lines directly in the field. OnSite users can use the app to create a file of the collected data that can then be imported into EasyPower.
To import OnSite data files, you must have a separate update installed. You will be prompted to acquire the update if it is missing when you attempt to import the file.
To import the OnSite data file:
- After creating the file in OnSite, copy it to a location that is accessible to the computer where EasyPower is installed.
- Open EasyPower, and click File > Import > Import OnSite project.
- If you are missing the OnSite update, you will be prompted to install it. Follow the prompts to complete the update.
- In the Import OnSite Project window, next to OnSite Project File Path, click Browse to select the import data file you copied in Step 1, and then click Open.
- Next to EasyPower One-line File Path, click Browse, and select the location where you want to store the one-line .DEZ file that is created as a result of the import (for example, This PC\Documents\EasyPower 10.2\Onelines).
- Next to File name, type the name of the file you want to create in EasyPower for the one-line, and then click Save.
- Click Import.
- An Import Results window appears. You can click Save Text to save the result of the import in a text file, if desired. Review the report to ensure there are no errors.
- Click Close to close the report and open the one-line.
Figure 1: Import OnSite Project Window
Figure 2: Import OnSite Project Window with Selections
Note: The imported data that appears in this report is also stored on the Collected Data tab of each item. See Collected Data Tab for more information.
|Using EasyPower with Other Programs|
|Troubleshooting the OnSite Import|