If needed, you can run the EasyPower installation from a command prompt. This eliminates the need to respond to the individual dialog boxes that are displayed during a typical installation.
For example, if you are a system administrator, you could use this feature to quickly perform installations of EasyPower when updating multiple computers without having to select the installation options each time.
To perform the installation from a command prompt:
- Make note of the location of the Setup.exe file that is used to install EasyPower. For the purpose of this example, we are assuming that the contents of the CD have been copied to a folder on the computer desktop named CD Image.
- Start the command prompt as an administrator.
- In Windows 7, click Start > All Programs > Accessories. Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
- In Windows 8, click the arrow icon at the bottom of the screen to open the Apps screen. Under Windows System, right-click Command Prompt and click Run as administrator.
- In Windows 10, in the Search box, type cmd. Right-click on the Command Prompt desktop app and select Run as administrator.
CD C:\users\<username>\desktop\CD Image
The command prompt should reflect the directory you typed in above. If you receive an error, ensure you typed the directory name correctly.
Important: There is a space after "exe" and "/s," but not between "/v" and "/qb."