Insert Difference Calculator
Figure 1: Using Difference Calculator
- Select any two TCC curves on the TCC plot. To select two curves, hold down SHIFT and select the two curves in the TCC window.
- Click Difference Calc (Insert Time Difference Calculator) in the TCC tab. When you insert a difference calculator, a red vertical line appears representing a current value as shown in the figure above. Next to it, the calculated time difference appears along with a time difference marker. The time difference marker is a line that looks like a square bracket (]).
- Drag the red line to calculate the time difference at various current values.
To calculate the minimum time difference between the two curves:
- Select the time difference marker and click the arrow below Difference Calc.
- Click Calculate Min Difference. The red line moves to the current value at which the minimum time difference occurs between the two curves.
Note: You can also right-click after selecting the time difference marker and click Calculate Min Difference from the menu.