Copying or Exporting Database Information
The Device Library, Motor Control Centers and Panel Schedules all have cells of data presented in a spreadsheet format. This means that you can click Copy to put selected data on the Windows clipboard and then paste it into another application.
You can also paste data from another application into the EasyPower Device Library, MCCs or Panel Schedules by clicking Paste.
- With the one-line as the active window, click File > Export > Export Database.
- In the Save as type box, ensure Delimited database text files (*.csv) is selected.
- Click Options to select the equipment items for which you want to have database text output. You can choose one or more items. Select All Types to generate database text files for all specified items contained in the one-line.
- Click OK to save the options.
- In File prefix, type a file name, and then click Save.
|Using EasyPower with Other Programs|