The following features are included in the 10.2 release.
IEEE 1584-2018 Support
This release includes updates to the program calculations and options to support recent changes related to the IEEE 1584-2018 standard. The changes include:
- A new IEEE 1584-2018 standard calculation method for arc flash hazards in the Short Circuit Options.
- Revisions to the Advanced Arc Flash Hazard Options to support the new IEEE 1584-2018 standard.
- New electrode configurations for electrodes in enclosures and in open air.
- An updated Arc Flash Hazard tab in equipment items where you can choose to accept library defaults or enter user-specified data for the electrode gap, electrode configuration, and enclosure size.
- Updates to the EasyPower device library to support the new standard.
- Updates to the Arc Flash Hazard report and Arc Flash Hazard Scenario report to support the new standard.
- Updates to the Work Task Dialog to support electrode configurations.
See IEEE 1584-2018 Support for details.
Panel Row Changes
The load values for the phases (A, B, and C) are now entered in a diagonal order in the panel schedule spreadsheet. When inserting and deleting rows for multi-pole circuits, the program maintains the contiguous block.
See Panel Row Behavior Changes for details.
There are various additional enhancements regarding grounding in motors (with new motor symbols), improved zoom behavior, and better distinction between the Transient Motor Starting and Dynamic Stability modules. The EasyPower session window now has a tabbed interface.
See Additional Enhancements for details.
Release Note Details
For more details on the release and bug fix information, see EasyPower 10.2 Release Details.
Note: New release features often include changes to the database. This may affect what you see in the Database Browser and also what is included when you export data into CSV files. If your existing work processes rely on information from the database, be sure to review your processes after you update your software.
|Release Notes Archive||EasyPower 10.2 Release Details|