The Dynamic Stability feature in EasyPower enables you to simulate various power system events in the time domain such as motor starting, power system faults, switching of generators, loads and utility, and provides simulations results in plots and spreadsheets. Protective device tripping and contactor dropout are automatically simulated based on time-current curves and contactor data respectively.
This section is intended to provide a brief description of the various features and interface available in the Dynamic Stability focus.
Note: If you have purchased only the Transient Motor Starting module and not the Dynamic Stability module, your menus and options will reflect the names "Transient Motor Starting" or "TMS" instead of Dynamic Stability.
- Steps to Running Dynamic Stability Simulations
- Entering Dynamic Stability Data
- Stability Data Parameters
- Simulation Commands
- Plotting User Selected Values – Define Plot
- Creating a Simulation Script
- Dynamic Stability Options
- Arc Flash Calculations in Dynamic Stability
- Formatting Plots
- Spreadsheet Results
- Power Flow Results in One-line
- DC Modeling in Dynamic Stability